Sunday, August 23, 2009

I hate everyone right now!

Now this is me bitching.

So my brother, mother and myself have lived with my grandparents due to severe financial difficulties for the past 16 years. We have been through a lot together, and some would think that makes us closer but unfortunately it has only drifted us farther and farther apart. And because we are financially dependant on them, my mother's 10 brothers and sisters often ridicule and insult us. At first, being a young child I never took it to heart, but when I learned the meanings to certain things they've said I began to slowly develop an anger management disorder. Now for those of you thinking we have no right to be financially dependant on my Grandparents, I agree. I am not disputing that, however, my grandparent are extremely well off and my mother has money issues.

Today my uncle who is the father of the rudest children ever, took off on my brother for no apparent reason. I believe he said "Your car is a disgrace and at an extent, so are you!" my brother being the ass he is, said nothing to this. I however has not developed the quiet gene. I then went to my grandfather to ask what right my jackass uncle, has to say this to my brother. Then the jerk walked in on my private conversation, and told me to lower my voice, and if I have anything to say, I should say it to him. Right then I was about to set him straight and tell him off but my grandfather and brother begged me not to.

So I, Pirzaadii ask the world, who thinks I ,should acquire about $196,000 (approximately my upkeep for the past 16 years) and throw it in my family's face?

No comments:

Post a Comment