Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Blessed Be

I've been blessed with a lot of things in my life. I know that on this blog, I usually bitch and complain about the problems in my life; today I want to talk about somethings I am blessed with.

I am blessed to have a home, it may not belong to me but I am blessed to have bed, with warm sheets. I am blessed to have food, that I don't have to fight for. I am blessed to live in a country where I can dress as I please and am considered an equal to everyone else. I am blessed to have free education. I am blessed to be able to read, write and speak. I am blessed to afford transportation. I am blessed to have people who care about me, and want to see me happy. I am blessed to be able to write this on my own computer. I am blessed that I can pray or not, without being afraid of others. I am blessed that I have access to police, hospitals and help. I am blessed to walk outside of my house without fear of prejudices. I am and therefore I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment