Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Am I broken?

Every time they touch, I tremble, with hate pouring through my veins. I think I am crazy, I see things I shouldn't it makes me angry, the angrier I get, the more violent I become. How many steps am I from crazy? I mean certified You-are-out-of-your-mind-and-therefore-are-needed-to-be-taken-away-from-society-Crazy, not just, "Hey man, that's freaking crazy" How old am I? In years, relatively young, then why am I so tired, exhausted, with life, I feel as though I lived through it all. That this is all but a recap of a life I have lived before. I feel as though I am well over 10 years old, with the scars to prove it. Am I alive or am I a corpse no yet buried. I feel as though time has stopped. Although I am at the end of another year, I am not looking forward into life but looking for an excuse to be rid of life. When this happens to a person does that mean death is near. Am I finally going to be free of the life, I was forced to live?

No comments:

Post a Comment