Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Dreams

Often as a child you dream about being a doctor, police officer or fireman. You believe you can do anything at this point. The world is in your hands and that nothing can stop you. As you mature your dreams begin to change and you often think about being a surgeon, a detective, in other words you begin to imagine more in depth. You begin to think in detail what you want to do. Then comes your years of highschool where you begin to realise that the world that was once yours actually has other people, and that in order to become a doctor, officer or even lawyer has it's own prerequisites. That you need a lot of education to think about these options much less dream about them. Then your dreams become more selective. Much like mine. Today I made a fool of myself by sharing my dream. My dream to become Attorney General of my providence, and like usual my dream was completely ridiculed. Why? Because I can't clean (Much less defend and protect laws) because I don't have a part-time job (How can I possibly be Attorney General if I don't have a part-time job?




Thanks for the rant readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment