Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Beginning

Hi!

My name is "unknown," literally. Now, to be honest this blog is going to be bitchy and an eye opener for many people. I am not trying to say my problems are more important than anyone else's but I have a story to tell, lessons to teach and things to talk about. My life, like others many starts out with a "Stepford" family, the family I was born into. The upper middle class, is truly filled with disgusting truths. I know this for a fact, and with the simple truths I will disclose, you will know too. Firstly: Whether you want to believe me or not, everything I write is true and written by me. I have never plagiarised and will not have anyone accuse me of it. Secondly, this is just the beginning, with time it only gets worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment