Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Beauty- Getting Off Topic

I am obsessed with the idea of beauty, what makes me want to have 36-26-36 so badly? Now I am not grotesque looking but why is it I wish I looked like Madhuri Dixit? (See the Picture labeled Beauty) What is it about a fair woman, who is delicate, cat eyed and tall that makes most men quiver? Why is it that myself being average height, weight and looks wish I was her. Take a little advise from me, darlings, Watch the movie Devdas. Then explain to me why I with I was one of those women.

Paro- The innocent girl next door, beautiful, graceful, has attitude, the epitome of an independent woman. What each "girl next door" hopes to achieve, the true believer of love. Lost in love but won in life.

Chandramukhi- The Harlot, gorgeous, prideful and does the dirty deed when needed. A woman of an impossible situation, yet respected. Never wanted love but fell madly and gained love but lost in life.

I think I am a mix of these two natures, never innocent, but given the prestige of a queen. Eyes like Chandramukhi but bound like Paro.

No comments:

Post a Comment